Cleanse shampoo Is a gentle chelating shampoo which has been designed to gently cleanse the hair
Our products are formulated to utilise the benefits of powerful fruit enzymes, organic oils, and naturally derived vitamins and minerals, cleanse shampoo is formulated to balance oil production of the scalp, whilst working to unclog the hair follicles and facilitate a healthy environment to promote and maintain healthy hair growth.
The addition of squalene for hair strengthening, along with the added conditioning properties of fruit oils, sandalwood oil, and alfalfa extract ensures the continual daily use without causing dryness of the hair and scalp.
Use Cleanse Shampoo frequently, a second application is recommended to remove heavy product build up. Follow with cleanse conditioner to complement and smooth your freshly cleansed hair.
- Cleanse Shampoo is highly recommended to gently cleanse and balance natural ph levels of hair that is fine, lifeless and prone to oiliness.
- Cleanse Shampoo is the perfect solution for hair that requires thorough but gentle cleansing due to increased dirt and grime related work environments.
- Cleanse Shampoo Is recommended regularly for the thorough cleansing and removal of styling products.
- Cleanse Shampoo gently removes mineral deposits and trace elements of residual medications that can be present in the hair
- cleans Shampoo is recommended after swimming to remove chlorine and salt water from the hair.
- Cleanse Shampoo works effectively to remove Silicone up from the hair shaft.
Use Cleanse Shampoo 1-2 days before chemical services as a chelating treatment to facilitate even coverage of hair colouring prior to hair service.
Cleanse Shampoo Is recommended for re-balancing over stimulated oil production, which is a common reaction to the frequent use of shampoo that contains harsh cleansing agents.
Lushalox is proudly an Australian Made and Owned Hair Care Range created from Organic Ingredients. which are sourced in Australia. Guaranteed to be free of Sulphates, Parabens, Petrochemical Cleansers, DEA, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxylates, Phthalates and Artificial Colours.
Not tested on Animals
Our Vegan products are Cruelty Free, Eco Friendly and created with respect and consideration for our Environment and all whom we share it with.